Saturday, July 19, 2008

They're Off

Well, the bus has left the church! They're officially on their way! It was hard to let Brad go... but I knew it was the right thing to do. Pray especially today for the family of his teammate Laura (lady in red)- she is a brave woman who left three small children crying behind today because she was following the call God placed on her heart.From left: Rachel, Brad, Fred, Ardyth (Artie), Lois, Katie, Laura, Bonnie, Pastor Bruce Baker
Daddy waved to Carolyn from the Big Bus! Carolyn gave him a sweet smile back. :)

I raise my eyes to the mountains. Where will my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of Heaven and Earth.
He will not allow your foot to slip. Your Protector will not slumber.
Indeed the Protector of Israel does not slumber or sleep.
The Lord is your Protector. The Lord is a shelter right by your side.
The sun will not strike you by day or the moon by night.
The Lord will protect you from all harm.
He will protect your life.
The Lord will protect your coming and going both now and forever.
-Psalm 121

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

elizabeth,

He is our Protector--andrew used to read me this pslam when we were at hope, and i remember always feeling so safe knowing the Lord ALWAYS watches over me, day or night.

i'll call you tuesday; love,
c